Apr 12, 2015

My First Blog Hop !!



Well I have spent almost the ENTIRE day working on my very first card for 
the C.A.S.E. Blog Hop.  (Copy And Steal Everything)  

In this type of hop the first person creates a card, passes it on to the next and they copy/steal ideas from it and then add their own twist... then pass it to the next person in the blog.  Sort of like Telephone Game for card making.  

Having never done this before I wasn't sure what I would be doing and knew that so many in the group are far more talented than I am.  So I fretted over paper, colors, styles... using gelatos , not using gelatos, )techniques I have never tried before) ... in the end I tried a few new things and finally got to use an action wobble!! These are seriously my new favorite thing!  How did I scrap without them???!!!  

So stop back on April 25th for the Reveal Party!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment