Apr 8, 2015

Greetings and Happy Wednesday!!!

Just wanted to share a card I made for the nurses when my auntie was in the hospital.  They took such good care of her and I thought I would make something they could sit out on the desk.

This is a box card and I used a wonderful cut file from Narelle  aka The Non Crafty Crafter.

I love her box card because the interior goes from top to bottom giving the card more stability and making it easier to attach items.  AND you can cut it all out on the Cricut complete with score lines!  I also love the box card because its like a party in an envelope when someone opens it.

The embellishments on the box came from Dr Checkup Cartridge and svg files from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  Check out their web page for some very darling SVG files.  Remember it doesn't take much to say "Thank You" and put a smile on someones face.

Anna

Cut Files for Box Card







No comments:

Post a Comment