Apr 7, 2015

Time Flies when your having fun!

Oh My time how time flies when we get caught up in life!

I hope everyone had a blessed Easter !!!

Sadly I spent it in bed with a head cold but when the meds kicked in I did a little crafting! I finally tried out the wonderful 3D bird houses from SVG Cuts. They are so darn cute!!!  Then I moved on to my sweet Easter Egg.  I was really surprised at how easy they were to put together.  SVG Cuts have great video tutorials for all their cut files so you always have something to help when it comes to creating your project.

You can find the bird houses here  SVG Cuts Bird Houses 




This is my cute little Easter Egg house which can be found here Easter Egg House



Wishing you all a fantastic week and praying for warmer weather here in the cold North East part of the country! 

No comments:

Post a Comment