Dec 7, 2014

Greetings and Happy Sunday!  This is the day that the Lord hath made rejoice and be glad in it!! 

I encourage everyone including myself to go to your crafting spot, don't be discouraged and make a memory or something that will put a smile on someones face.  This is the season of giving and we all know it is better to give than to receive!!  

This is a birthday card I made for my son. Everything was done by hand or on the Cricut Expression.What will I be doing today? #1 Cleaning that bathroom I didn't get to yesterday and then removing a lot of stuff from the living room so we can put up the tree tonight!  Once the house is decorated I will try to find the courage to start using my new Explore! Not only was it his Birthday but he had just returned to Afghanistan. As you can see he is a BIG Ohio State Fan.  Later I will post pics of the OSU gifts I am making for my 3 sons.  Well .. as soon as I make them ! 

Happy Crafting !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment