A lot of time she waited for me to get home or baked on Saturday once I was older so that I could help. I was learning to bake bread by the time I was 8 yrs old. (don't ask me to do it now, though! LOL)
I wanted to make a "Family" cookbook but scrapbook style so I could journal about every recipe and include a photo of the family member. I want my granddaughters to know that cooking is in their blood and they come from a long line of fantastic cooks!
My Aunt Reba was also a wonderful cook and baker. She was a true lady and I never heard her speak an ill word about anyone. She loved the lord and her family. I loved going to her house because she always had lots of interesting things to look at.
So this is my first page for the book and it is a recipe for Spritz Cookies that are to die for. I love them and lost the recipe for 2 years and just found it again! I am beyond thrilled that I will be able to make these cookies again this year!
Next Stop Lisa F
In case you get lost here is a list for all the hoppers!
2. Theresa ~ http://scrapsbygracie.blogspot.com
3. Haidee -http://created2bunique.blogspot.com
4. Charmagne ~ http://sanurascraps.blogspot.com
5. Anna ~ http://grumpygrandmacreations.blogspot.com (you are here)
6. Lisa F. ~ http://lisaslittlerascals.blogspot.com
7. Barbara http://barbarab3.blogspot.com
8. Jessica - http://www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com
9.Rhonda - http://craftingwithblue.blogspot.com