Oct 8, 2015

Talk about slacking!!! 

Been a super busy month for me, school starting for my granddaughter. 
Helping my son with his last military move (and the worst one yet!) 

Working on my secret project for what I hope is my dream come true. 

And now sewing for Halloween AND I got a job at Michaels!! WOOT
I love M's and can't wait to be part of the family there and get that 30% discount!  Can I get an Amen for discounts! 

I had to take a break to make a baby shower gift for my great niece. 
Her baby shower is this Saturday...Makes me feel sooo old!!! 

I decided to make a sign for Abraham's bedroom wall and a night light, 
using my wonderful Cricut Explore !! 


For the wall art, I painted a canvas red and then white. 
Then added the Oracal 651 vinyl letters and waves 
Then roughed up the edges to bring the red out again. 
Super simple!

Here is the glass block light

I purchased the glass block with a 50% off coupon 
at Michaels. That made it about $5.50.  I had the spool of ribbon
in my stash and cut all the nautical themed shapes out 
of the Oracal 651 vinyl.  And I fully admit to snatching this idea
off of Pinterest! 

Both crafts were super easy and only took about 30 min. each.
Honestly, it took me longer to find the cut files and size them. 

Stay tuned for my next blog hop! October 31st!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment