May 28, 2015

Getting out of that comfort zone!

Getting out of our comfort zone when it comes to crafting anything is usually
pretty difficult, especially for me!!  I have always been one of those instant gratification crafters... give me a glue gun and I will make all kinds of things.
I learned young that needle work was not and never would be my "thing" because it is just so tedious and takes FOREVER!!  My first afghan was a total disaster. My first cross stitch was stamped and my first counted cross stitch ... well I took it out of the package and said "OH HECK NO!"  I mean it requires MATH and really good eyesight!

I started off this year joining a couple blog hops, I was a nervous wreck thinking people wouldn't like my work, or it wouldn't be as good as the other bloggers.  Now I am hooked.

My newest endeavor is the Card A Day Challenge Blog I will have to make one or two cards a week.  A WEEK!!   I promised to give it my best shot but honestly I fear I don't have the creative process to make that many cards and not scraplift from someone else.   We shall see !!!!

So click the link and join the blog for great ideas from lots of talented ladies!

Coming up this weekend !! 
Blooming Flowers Blog Hop! 
Don't forget to pop in and see what is blooming!!


No comments:

Post a Comment